Before coming to marvel at the unique diversity of landscapes, flora and fauna that we see every day, here is an example of a model program that we organize.
- Duration: 8h slot
- Availability: Every day
7h30 to 9h30
Pick up from your hotel reception (or other places) by our driver and transfer to the marina by VIP minibus. It takes about 30 minutes to the cities of Kata, Patong and Rawai Beach and around 50 minutes for other locations in north of the island and near the airport.
9h00 to 10h00
Upon your arrival to Chalong welcome by our team to embark on our speedboat. Then comfortably installed departure to your destination. Before starting your trip, your guide will present the latest information useful for the success of your diving trip.
10h00 to 12h00 / 12h30
Explore the magnificent site and the incredible marine life in scuba diving accompanied with a professional diving instructor for unforgettable moments. A briefing informs you about the hidden aquatic wonders to focus your next meetings.
12h30 to 14h00 / 14h30
Served within open-air restaurant surrounded with a turquoise blue sea or on a paradise beach on the white sand, tasting our Gourmet or Thai lunch for the pleasure of your papillae composed of fresh and great products.
14h30 to 15h30 / 16h00
In a place other than your first scuba dive, enjoy a wealth sensation while you go diving for the second time of your day with brilliantly colored tropical fishes in Andaman Sea or have a great time with the sweetness of sun bathing.
16h00 / 16h30 to 17h00
Back to Chalong marina and transfer to your hotel or place of your residence.
Schedule example in image
Included in day charter
- Tour by speed boat as per program.
- A selection of soft drinks, water and sodas (Additional beverage can be arranged on prior request).
- Your lunch and other snacks (fresh fruit and sandwiches) offered throughout your day.
- The snorkeling equipments from a reputable brand (Scubapro or Aqualung) are available on our speed boat as well as swimming jackets on a different size.
- The scuba diving equipment is not permanently on the speed boat. Thank you to tell us what you might need. We are at your disposal to help you.
- 2 scuba tanks per diver and weights.
- Cold face towels.
- Dry bag for keeping personal belongings safe.
- Insurance coverage. We highly recommend for the scuba divers to subscribe a personal diving insurance like proposed by the organization Dive Alert Network or similar.
- Transfer by air-conditioned minibus from your hotel or others residence.
- Relax and take the maximum benefit of your time we tailor our excursion to your needs.
- Thank you for informing us previously if you have any special requests (vegetarian or allergy).
- It is possible to start the trip later because our sailing time is shorter with the speed of our boat (sailing time divided by 2 and even 3 compared to other boats for the same distance). Please inform us about the departure time wished for your excursion. The hour of return is planned about 5:00 pm but if you prefer, it is possible to return earlier.
- The guide accompanying you is fluent in English and as possible speaks your mother tongue (except local dialects!).
- The participation of pregnant woman and very young child (4 years old minimum) require particular attentions and common sense which it is necessary to plan. Thank you for informing us and your understanding.
- Pets are not accepted on board.
- We do not support the fish feeding.
- Our itinerary may be subject to change according the sea and local weather conditions. Thank you for your understanding.
What to bring with you?
- Sunscreen or sun tan lotion,
- Spare T-shirt and/or rash guard,
- Cap and sunhat,
- Personal clothing & toiletries,
- Prescription glasses or contact lenses replacement in case of loss (if necessary),
- Video Camera,
- Waterproof pouch for your mobile,
- Bath towel if you need it,
- Personal diving equipment (supplied by us if you do not have it),
- Money to pay for extra’s such as souvenirs or sundries,
- Medication prescribed in case of treatment,
- Certification for scuba divers experienced (PADI, CMAS, BSAC, SSI, NAUI, etc).
- Dive logbook (showing proof of your experience and your last dive),
- Medical certificate copy (less than 1 year) from a physician specifically stating fitness for Scuba Diving,
- Individual membership dive insurance for those who are holders (i.e. or equivalent to obtain further information).
Quality – Service – Safety – Respect of the environment – Professional